Suggestions for game improvement

Zep

I see so many ideas and thoughts about how to improve the game - which is great. I hope for the day we have full time Devs again. That said:

Somethings I hope to see sooner then later.

1) Improved textures. I know this is very time consuming and you need to do a whole zone at once or things dont look right. Maybe start with the tile sets for missions. I have read about AIs being trained to do really a good job with upscaling textures and cleaning up artwork. It is a testament to the original team things still look decent even at 4k.

2) More tiles for mission maps. During live a lot of new and improved tiles were added - eg the Clock King warehouse pieces etc. More of this along with new tile shapes and rooms will add to the replay ability of the game considerable. Even better alternate sets, eg more then the office buildings, caves, etc we already have. Sadly also very time intensive.

3) More work cleaning up faces, hands and all the costume pieces. Some very good work has been done already, thank you, more would be very nice. Look at the faces and hands in the costu,e creator at 4k and you will see exactly what I mean.

4) New content. Populate the Warf. New stories and high level content. Give those uber build top tier ppl a bit more to do and add more content for the folks that like to level characters.

5) RP Centric zone. One that is light on quests and content but otherwise built around spaces for the RP crowd. Or perhaps more quests and content specific to this group?

6) Single large zone all characters from all servers can go to for contests and group events. Of course it would need to clone like AP1 2 and 3 and need to be cross faction as well. Like a super Pocket-D or an expanded one.

Any list could go into the hundreds of items so I'll stop here. I also want to avoid powers/at balance and proliferation. Those are important topics I am just looking to focus on the game engine and world itself in this post.

Before anyone feels the need to point out all of this would take a lot of time and work, yes I know. This is hoping for the future.

What other ideas and thoughts for improving the game world do other people see? 

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **