Issue 24-25

Caol24

I’m sure there are about 1000 posts about this, but I can’t seem to find a for sure answer. Will the non-test server continue to have I25 (like this one does) or I24? I really want to explore these new power sets, but don’t want to get

used to them/love them only to lose them in a short while. Any clue?

I liked the AE inside Pocket D, but find being automatically handed most of the premium stuff is a bit unbalanced,

maybe it should be changed so you have to earn stuff like back in the day, the more characters you get to a certain milestone, the more you unlock, like capes were.

I liked having to earn Capes and Auras, but I think we can accept we're all veterans now so I'm happy to have all those veteran award available to all.

Excelsior Global Channel - for your server wide chat and forming TFs, Trials, Radios, Farms, whatever you want to do - /chan_join Excelsior today!

I liked having to earn Capes and Auras, but I think we can accept we're all veterans now so I'm happy to have all those veteran award available to all.

I was thinking the same thing as I played last night... I automatically got the VIP badge and prestige powers and thought my character was too new... Then I realized, I played for 8 years, I deserve these! :)