Forum/Game Account Not Linked Properly

Zxizar

Due to struggling with some epic indecision at the start I had deleted and restarted my account numerous times in my initial week or so about a month ago I think, not knowing about both being able to rename the game account login AND the in-game global (only once).

Due to these shenanigans there seemed to have been some kind of mix up and on the account management page it still only shows the option to CREATE an account, even though I do have one, and had used said page to create the current one. But it was one I had previously created under a now deleted account.

Speaking of, as I was doing this now over a month ago and had finally settled on what I wanted to do (namely having different logins/display names for both forums and game info) it even seemed that after deletion of my older stuff they still technically remained: as in, though I supposedly deleted it, I could still log into it, and in fact had to do this in order to free up the in-game @global name I wanted to use.

Since then my account has been in a weird limbo where I can log in to this account on the forums, and log in to the game account I use, but they're not linked up here when I check on the forums.

Not sure how to correct this or who I would ask for help in doing so.

Edit: Oh! I should add: I tried logging in via the help ticket system and that didn't seem to work? Is that a separately registered system?