Looking for Some help with Willpower/Dark Melee Build

Galbaturix

Hello and thanks in advance for any tips or support.

This is my first build and I know I have missed couple of good tips that requires experts eye.

My Aim is to play this as my main, mainly doing TF/ITF/Story and group activities, not much of farming. A friend of mine improved the first version, my current budget for this build is circa 200mil influence. The travel power is really important for me as I noticed there are lots travel when doing TFs.

Appreciate any expert eye and modification to improve the build, have limited amount of influence and dont want to waste them.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Tanker

Primary Power Set: Willpower

Secondary Power Set: Dark Melee

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:

Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(13), ResDam-I(13)

Level 1: Shadow Punch -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(31), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)

Level 2: Mind Over Body -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(33), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(33)

Level 4: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(5), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(5)

Level 6: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33)

Level 8: Rise to the Challenge -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(9), NmnCnv-Heal(9), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(34)

Level 10: Taunt -- PrfZng-Dam%(A)

Level 12: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(15), PrfShf-EndMod(15)

Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)

Level 16: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(17), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23)

Level 18: Heightened Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(19), LucoftheG-Def(19), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)

Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34)

Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(43)

Level 24: Siphon Life -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Dam%(25), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(36), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(36)

Level 26: Shadow Maul -- ClvBlo-Acc/Dmg(A), ClvBlo-Dmg/EndRdx(27), ClvBlo-Dmg/Rchg(27), Erd-Dmg(40), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)

Level 28: Soul Drain -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Rchg(29), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(29), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Mlt-Dmg/Rchg(37)

Level 30: Smite -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(31), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(31), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), TchofDth-Dam%(46)

Level 32: Strength of Will -- ResDam-I(A)

Level 35: Dark Consumption -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Rchg(45), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(45), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Erd-%Dam(50)

Level 38: Midnight Grasp -- PlvFst-Acc/Dmg(A), PlvFst-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), PlvFst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), PndSlg-Acc/Dmg(39), PndSlg-Dmg/EndRdx(40), PndSlg-Dmg/Rchg(40)

Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42), RechRdx-I(42)

Level 44: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)

Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Def(50)

Level 49: Touch of Fear -- Acc-I(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Gauntlet

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Health -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- Empty(A)

------------

Get some accurate healing sets into Siphon Life, or if they are pricier than Mako's Bite just slot two accuracy, two heal, two recharge in it.  That will do more for your toughness than any set bonus.  If getting damage out of the attack is important, then Frankenslot two damage/recharges for the generic recharge from any yellow set, and maybe one accuracy/damage.  Siphon Life was made for Frankenslotting. 

I always recommend that Willpower anythings put off Mind over Body until after Quick Recovery at minimum.  It really only starts to become worthwhile at SO levels, and you'll enjoy that Synapse so much more if you aren't struggling to keep it on.  The only toggles you should take ASAP is IW and RttC.  And you're telling me your travel power is important to your concept.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Superspeed at level 44 is way too high if you want this for TF content. Unless you exclusively deal in end games content you need to take it at a lower level because TF function with the sidekick system meaning that you will get leveled down to the level of the TF you are currently on

I noticed you don't have any slots in Health and Stamina.

Stamina needs to be 3 slotted ASAP ( I usually put my 2 slots at level 3 into it so it's out of the way). Drop in 3x Endurance Modification to significantly increase your stamina recovery. I also add a 4th slot to drop Performance Shifter until I get my Big Boy IOs and can run 2x end+PS

I also run 2 slots in Health to slot in Numina and Miracle for even more +recovery