Tune in this Sunday 8pm for ICONIC 3 with DJ Arcade and the CAPE Radio.

Ascalon

Tune in this Sunday at the Pocket D in the Everlasting Server for ICONIC 3 at 8 pm est. For thous unfamiliar the ICONIC show is a fun event where I will play video game themes and you the listeners have to guess the answers. The stream will not reveal the game title or the theme name so it is a test of your gaming knowledge. This is my third show, the first two having been previously done in Paragon Chat. So this will be the first one done in the Everlasting Server. Also, note this show was put together by my trusty sidekick Haley Hadron who won the last two previous show.

You can listen in at http://192.240.102.133:11520

and the Cape Discord is https://discord.gg/6PxqyB

Also, join the Cape Radio Global channel which is CapeRadio in Homecoming for more info or an invite to the discord.

Now for some of the rules.

1: Anyone can participate in the show.

2: Please send all answers directly to me. PMs in CoH Homecoming or in CAPE Discord. Facebook if you're not in the CAPE DIscord.

I don't want to flood Discord or Homecoming with the answers, I also don't want to give away the Answers.

3: If you give away the answers you will be disqualified from that song. If you do it multiple times you will be disqualified from the show. Other actions will be taking if this continues to disrupt the show.

4: Have Fun,

5: The person that gets the game and title right first, will get credit for that song. But that doesn't mean you should still guess.

I was thinking I will have several winners... The Grand champion - Person/persons who get the most Answers right. Then followed by the 2nd, 3rd person. So yes every answer will count even if you weren't first.

6: Everyone gets 2 guesses per song, but you have to be quick because some of the music is only a little over a minute long.

7. I will announce the correct titles and songs after the end of each group. The groups will contain 5 songs each.

8. First Prize will win a custom title of their choice, 10 million influence, and, should they feel like it, they get to program a future DJ Arcade show.

9. Second and Third places will the "ICONIC" title and 5 million inf.

See you there and remember the CAPE always got your back.