Ouroboros Not Giving Merit Rewards?

Cutter

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but figured I would ask.

Ran a couple of low-level Ouro missions today (What Was Lost, No More Fears, Lay Down Your Burdens) on an L29 hero. I'm used to these missions giving a small number of merits when run at the appropriate level. Is that not the case with Ouro versions? Because I definitely did not receive the merits for them. I had not previously done them on the character in question. Only thing I can think of is that I had 2xp going, but I don't think that should have an effect?

Is this WAI, or am I legitimately missing merits?

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

2 of those do not give merits at all, Flashback or at level:  Lay down your burdens, No More Fears.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

So I just tested this by running Sondra Costell's arc (Lay Down Your Burdens) on a level appropriate character. She received 3 merits for her troubles.

Ouorboros is ripping is off after all!

burdens.jpg.f17b6c406ff34f306d7fef1f38c004a1.jpg

@Cutter

My apologies cutter...it seems two things have happened...

1.) I need to find my marbles, because I know Sondra didn't give merits Live, but I could have sworn I didn't see them on Homecoming...That's my bad

2.) Homecoming upped the Merit rewards for lots of things...Maybe they just upped the award by 3 for lower level missions, but didn't tweak Ouroboros along with it...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

All good! It's been a long time, and with all the little tweaks now it's easy to miss the small things.

This does change my plan for leveling alts tho. I like getting merits, which means I might be foregoing DFBs and actually (gasp!) run missions so I can get them. I know in the grand scheme of things 3 merits is pretty insignificant, but I have so many baby alts to feed...

@Cutter