Orb (Fiery/Energy) from ATO questions

Coyote

Does anyone know any of the statistics of either the Orb or the summons power for it?

1) How long does the Orb last?

2) What is the radius of its aura?

3) What is the activation/tick period of its aura?

4) What is the Stun duration, and what is the chance for it to occur?

5) What is the damage?

6) Does it have any other attacks besides a damage/stun aura?

I had one slotted in Blind on my Ill/Cold along with the purple hold set. I can't really give any quantified answers on the orb, but here's some anecdotal observations:

• It was pretty common to have 2 or even 3 out at the same time. Proc chance seems decent and they probably last around 15 seconds.
  • The radius of the aura seems to be quite small. I didn't observe them affecting enemies beyond their immediate vicinity.
  • The damage is insignificant and from what I could tell it didn't have any actual attacks. Tick period seemed to be pretty long too.
  • I didn't even know it could stun people until someone told me about that. After that I did notice some individual enemies being stunned by them every now and then.

In summary, the orbs appear to be pretty crappy. They can and will be killed easily by any enemies with AoE and at least with no stun to stack with, they don't seem all that useful. If I ever roll another Controller with a Stun power I'll probably try them again, but at least on my Ill/Cold the proc is gone for good.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.