Architect - No Standard Drops / No Tickets

Redhaus

Hello all,

This is my first time posting, so thank you ahead of time for taking the time to read.

I have entered Architect a few times and tried out a few missions with one of my toons.  I have tried changing the settings between standard drops and tickets only.  After playing for several hours, I noticed that I do not receive either one.  I receive inspirations and have even received a converter once and only once, but I have yet to obtain any enhancements or tickets during my adventures.

Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a known glitch?

I did try Architect with another brand new character and I was receiving enhancements on that character.

Any thought?  If so, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks again for reading.

Thank you for replying!

I just went in and did as you suggested.  I immediately started receiving tickets.

Is this only on certain stories?  I did a small farm with someone the other day and my settings were what they were before your fix.  I did receive drops on this character before, just not when I soloed.

Thank you again!

• Retired Game Master

Yeah, not really sure what is happening with that. Why it stops giving them and why turning off bosses works, I don't know. I'm not much of an AE-ist. Perhaps someone else has the knowledge?

"No, really. He's a GM. Don't ask me."

--The Entire Server, probably.