Incorrect Signing?

EXILE157

First time joining CofH... I followed the guide and created an account through the forum then I downloaded the game, but every time I put my user (Name and Password) same as in the Forum, it keeps saying :

The account Name or Password that you have entered is Incorrect?? :(

I can sign in to the forum, but I can't sign in to the game? >:(

I don't get it... :o

=[LRRP]=

It’s a bit confusing but your game account/password is not the same as the forums.  Go here to create a game account:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/account/

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

First time joining CofH... I followed the guide and created an account through the forum then I downloaded the game, but every time I put my user (Name and Password) same as in the Forum, it keeps saying :

The account Name or Password that you have entered is Incorrect?? :(

I can sign in to the forum, but I can't sign in to the game? >:(

I don't get it... :o

Nevermind I got it to work. I really got this for the character creation part and I tried my first specific character which he is crystal and I wasn't impressed with the lack of graphics. I couldn't create him to look as if chiseled crystallized body, it just simple muscle and glossy -weird looking at that-... I thought I would have a full detailed custom design instead, it's a mix and match already made outfits like (Champions On Line).... I personally prefer (Champions On Line) my personal character designs actually comes pretty close to my drawing.

At least I tried it - Thank You.

=[LRRP]=

If its alright for me to added to this one as I am having the same issue in that I forgot my account name and pass word. Where would I go to get this as I don't want to lose my toons.

Hey Capocollo - Right on...that's the same advice I would have given!  :)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting