Questions on 2 targeting macros and more. Please assist me.

Hello thank you for taking a moment to read my request.

First, I would like to make a macro or bind that cycles through boss level enemies for targeting purposes. It is very difficult to find them to debuff or control them in large battles. 

Secondly I would like to make a macro that targets a downed ally and uses a specific ability on them. 

I remember in the past I was never able to figure these things out even though I knew some general macroing.  Right now I could also use a  Link to a guide  That gives a simple macro tutorial. I forgot even the simplest things. Those 2 things stand out as things that I don't remember ever being covered though so if you could help me with them specifically that would be great.

Now I also have a couple mechanical questions.

The 1st involves enhancements for slow affects on powers. Do they increase the duration of the slow or the amount of slow applied and if there's a re charge component does it also slow that 1 more because I don't see any recharge debuff enhancements.  On a similar note is it worth enhancing a slow?  If  The slow cap is 60% and most slows apply at least 50% if it's rarely resisted I can understand that it wouldn't be very useful to slot. 

The tear 5 power in the medicine pool. I know you can activate it to boost your healing power it also says it prevents getting interrupted while using the other medicine pool powers. The wording is a little ambiguous though as if Removing the interruption  Mechanic is an  Always on passive effect in addition to the active effect or if it only applies While that powers activated.

In rescue or kidnap missions do the people following you still lose you if you have one of the Aoe stealth  And resistance auras up like darkness falls? 

Do sentinels have the same damage coefficients for their primary that blasters do?  If not how much does their damage compared to blasters and corruptors?  I ask this not looking to play one but looking to know about the Archetype  So I know what priority to give it when I am handing out single target buffs with long cool downs. 

Where can I find a list of buff and D buff caps?  For things like recharge and damage how many builds even get close  Enough to the cap that I should take it into consideration when handing out buffs.  I know a little bit more about damage than I do about recharge. I'm not exactly sure who Can use more recharge the best. In some games people get very into a set rotation of ability's and increasing how fast their abilities cooldown would change nothing for them. Other characters and builds in certain games they could never get enough. 

Finally I am pretty much a devoted master mind I want to check if I slot endurance reduction and cool down reduction into one of my primary henchmen powers does it still only affect the indurance cost of my summoning them and the cooldown of my summoning them and not affect their abilities at all? 

Thank you.

On 7/23/2019 at 9:45 PM, Pale_Enchantress said:

First, I would like to make a macro or bind that cycles through boss level enemies for targeting purposes. It is very difficult to find them to debuff or control them in large battles. 

Secondly I would like to make a macro that targets a downed ally and uses a specific ability on them. 

I remember in the past I was never able to figure these things out even though I knew some general macroing.  Right now I could also use a  Link to a guide  That gives a simple macro tutorial. I forgot even the simplest things. Those 2 things stand out as things that I don't remember ever being covered though so if you could help me with them specifically that would be great.

For the first - here's a great post - 

For the second...

There are 2 parts, and you might have to play around a bit...

To target a downed enemy - /target_custom_near teammate alive 

OR /target_custom_next teammate alive

The difference between the first and second is whether you only want the nearest defeated teammate, or to be cycle between several defeated teammates...

The second part is to add the power...To put it together I would do

/macro [name] "/target_custom_next teammate alive$$powexec_name  [power name here]"

You might need to switch it around - /macro [name] powexec_name  [power name here]$$target_custom_next teammate alive

Hope this helps!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting