How to search Title for a build

thegee

I cant seem to search a build title. For example, under brute archetype, if i was to look up WM/WP nothing pops up. However, you can see them in the titles if you just look at topics. Old forums let you just search WM and it would pop up results that referred to war mace builds. What am i missing?

• Retired Game Master

By default, the minimum length of a word in the search string is 3 characters long, and the search engine ignores anything shorter than that.  "WM/WP" is two 2-letter words, so the search doesn't work.

I encourage the authors of threads to use the full names of archetypes and power sets in their titles for easier searching.

Edited by GM Capocollo
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, GM Capocollo said:

By default, the minimum length of a word in the search string is 3 characters long, and the search engine ignores anything shorter than that.  "WM/WP" is two 2-letter words, so the search doesn't work.

I encourage the authors of threads to use the full names of archetypes and power sets in their titles for easier searching.

So you cant change it? because i don't see people ever going to type out the full name. they didn't on the last forums and wont here. unless its somehow mandatory to even post. thanks!