Stalker ATO Question

DocMidknight

So I've got both sets of the Stalker ATO on my SM/Bio and I'm wondering the best places to slot them. I've kept leap on the toon based on a concept and I know it takes you out of hide so I was thinking of placing Stalker's Guile set into it for a chance to get the hide proc to go off and for Assassin's Mark, placing it into assassins frenzy so a follow up attack could get added build up. Is this plan workable or would it they be better served elsewhere like hemorrhage, rending flurry or savage strike. 

I think the Chance for Hide should always go into your Assassin's Strike/Flurry/Slash/whatever, because you don't want to run the risk of going into hide off of a different attack, having 3 stacks of assassin's focus, and then not wanting to use your AS because you'd be stuck in the longer "attack from hide" animation.

Conversely, if you slot it into your AS itself, then whenever you open up with an AS from hide or use it because you have the 3 stacks of focus, you can then usually follow it up with a guaranteed crit of your best non-AS attack.  This is "pretty dank", as the kids say.

I believe the Chance to Recharge Build Up ATO proc gives ALL of your attack powers a chance to recharge build up, so I don't think it actually matters where you put it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Machariel said:

I think the Chance for Hide should always go into your Assassin's Strike/Flurry/Slash/whatever, because you don't want to run the risk of going into hide off of a different attack, having 3 stacks of assassin's focus, and then not wanting to use your AS because you'd be stuck in the longer "attack from hide" animation.

Conversely, if you slot it into your AS itself, then whenever you open up with an AS from hide or use it because you have the 3 stacks of focus, you can then usually follow it up with a guaranteed crit of your best non-AS attack.  This is "pretty dank", as the kids say.

I believe the Chance to Recharge Build Up ATO proc gives ALL of your attack powers a chance to recharge build up, so I don't think it actually matters where you put it.

This.