Pool Powers for Claws/Bio

Jackson

I've got a Claws/Bio Scrapper I'm having a lot of fun with. Going about a respec and trying to figure out what to do with three more skill slots I've got available.

During the respec I'm keeping Super Speed, Boxing, Tough, Weave, Combat Jumping. I'm losing Body Mastery stuff (was curious, never use it) and Super Jump.

I've looked at the Leadership pool but considering how Toggle Heavy Bio is and the low amounts Scrapper get for those auras, I'm not sure it is worth it. I'm open to a Patron Pool (probably Soul Mastery?) but my attack chain is pretty tight and doesn't have a lot of room for more.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I'm looking to have fun and be effective, not necessarily min/max.

I feel like if your attack chain is already feeling stuffed, then Scrapper patron pools won't open much up to you. Leadership auras don't yield a ton of reward, but Bio is already very efficient for END (relative to other toggle sets like Shield Defense) and those auras make good space for a lot of neat one-trick-pony enhancements.

Leadership would depend on where you are in your defences, if you need a few more % to reach your cap, or more likely if you need the specific slot to put in a fancy IO set

As per the Paragon Wiki here are the numbers for a Scrapper. Note that Scrapper is at the bottom tier for bonuses from Leadership :

Maneuvers: 2.275% Def
Assault: 10.50% Damage
Tactics: 7% To-Hit

Probably not worth the power investment unless you really need the slot for a set you want

I ended up going with Super Jump and the first two toggles in Leadership. Super Speed and Super Jump are an insanely fun combo for me and while the Scrapper Leadership numbers are awful it does provide something for a team. @Ariamaki is right, the attack chain is so tight whether looking at melee ST, ranged or AoE that the Patron pools are just more stuff that wouldn't get slotted correctly or used.

I posted the final build last night 

Been playing with it over the weekend and so far it is holding up really well.