What resists -Damage debuffs?

Anyone happen to know?

Curious because I have a Time/Dual Pistols Defender, and Dual Pistols has quite a bit of -Damage debuff on it when using Chemical Ammo, and I'm wondering how commonly mobs actually resist that.

Tried to find it on the wiki, but it was very unclear.

Edited by kelly Rocket

Damage resistance. If you apply a -10% damage debuff to an enemy with 30% lethal resist, their lethal attacks will do 7% less damage.

NPCs tend to resist the damage types they deal, so -damage very often is partially resisted.

Edited by Hopeling
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kelly Rocket said:

Yes, and I posted the build in your thread too. But I created the character before that thread was a thing 😉

I know, I know.  Still, it feels sometimes like it's "my fault" that the powerset combination is as ... popular(?) ... as it seems to have become (at least here on the forums).

😉

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

2 hours ago, Hopeling said:

Damage resistance. If you apply a -10% damage debuff to an enemy with 30% lethal resist, their lethal attacks will do 7% less damage.

NPCs tend to resist the damage types they deal, so -damage very often is partially resisted.

Thanks, good to know. The wiki was very unclear on this. It sort of implied that, but I wasn't sure.