Looking for Fire/kin builds

littleevil

hmmmmm its quite difficult to have both of these in one build, I have posted my builds for both on these forums, but you will need to utilize two builds (as I do), getting s/l def and res+fire def and res just isnt really possible without really gimping your character.

ok cool so your fire/kin tank build would cover the running with brute  fire farm farm

thats is awsome

and yeah its totally fine if i need to utilize 2 specs

what would a support build of fire/kin corruptor for teams look like?

Ok, so this is actually the one I run in a fire farm: 

And the Kintank is the one I run in groups: 

You may find that with the Kintank in groups that you want siphon power for AVs, feel free to switch out combat jumping (won't be softcapped to s/l anymore unless someone else has a def buff/toggle running), tactics (won't have instasnipes unless someone else has tactics), or repel (won't have the kd damage mitigation or the FF recharge proc). I find that fighting AVs is relatively uncommon and for 90% of group play I prefer to have softcapped def, instasnipes, and the kd damage mitigation with the FF recharge. Remember, for more hero ATs you only need to get their dmg enhancement to around 220% (400% total, 100% of which is normal, another 80-100% from enhance,emts, and the rest in buffs) and villain ATs to around 320%. This is easily doable with two fulcrum shifts (one in the case of a lot of hero ATs). Brutes can go up to 775% (675% actual enhancement) so you'll want two solid fulcrum shifts when grouping with them. 

I did try a repel+whirlwind fire farm build, but not even my T4 ageless could keep up with the end drain and it just wasn't worth it honestly. Whirlwind is no where near as good as repel. So, this is what I recommend, feel free to ask any questions you like. Oh, and the Kintank thread has many iterations of the build as I've been working with it and tweaking it, the original post has the most updated build where I take power mastery.

Edited by Darkir

On 7/27/2019 at 2:08 PM, Darkir said:

Ok, so this is actually the one I run in a fire farm: 

i can not see the build 😞

not the kintank but the ones you said you run with a brute(or rather fire farm)

Edited by littleevil

1 hour ago, littleevil said:

so u have 2 specs for your fire/kin ?

the kintank and the one for FA

Yes, and I switch between them. Pretty easy to do, if I am farming by myself or doing any other content I use the kintank with power mastery build. If I am farming fire with a brute I use the fire/kin/flame build. I use the fire/kin/power build for farming with any s/l brute/controller/dominator too. You can have 3 active builds so its quite easy to switch between them.