Babbage disappoints again

Heraclea

Once again, we had cleared the Clockwork Lord mission, and Babbage did not appear during a Synapse run on Torchbearer.

First time this happened to me, the mission door was in a warehouse directly below the Skyway South train, so we figured he spawned and got droned before anyone saw him. 

This seems unlikely for the most recent failure to appear.  Mission door was approximately 450 yards NW of the Talos exit.  No police drones around there anywhere.  Still no Babbage. 

It does get embarrassing when you've announced his imminent arrival in LFG, people have gathered to help, and no monster.  Will wait until I see him next time. 

Edited by Heraclea
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291