email

A lot of these suggestions are already on here - you may want to skim what's already in the suggestion list and just add your voice...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 1 month later

On 8/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, howies1985 said:

it would be awesome if we can change the way we can send email instead of just sending one items at a time it be nice if we can stack the amount we want so we can make it easier to email to our other characters or friends 

This appears to be two slightly different discussions. But I agree with howies1985. It would be nice to email multiples of the same thing in a message. We need this for sending stuff to alts across servers.

I'd definitely like this for the convenience factor, but it's not something I'd prioritize if it would require a lot of work.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.