[Villain][40-54] Through Rose-Tinted Glasses

leese

Well, someone has to go first. This is one of my arcs that I originally wrote back when the game was live.

Through Rose-Tinted Glasses

Arc ID: 22

5 missions, includes AVs that can downgrade to EBs

An elderly and half-blind lady is under the delusion your villain is actually Manticore, in spite of all the evidence. Fortunately for you, she knows some secrets you could find quite useful...

I welcome all feedback and criticism. Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for kicking things off!

I don't play villain-side and I'm not likely to be above 40 for a good long time, but I really appreciate that someone is creating stories.

One of the reasons we are playing (apart from enjoying the game) is to create AE missions for a group of characters who play Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator. We hope the missions can represent away-team or marine-squad missions as interludes for the spaceship story.

Captain Matsiyan, Office of Naval Intelligence, Terran Stellar Navy

Community Base Directory   •  Base Building Guide  •  City of Base Building Discord Add to Bases Guestbook

Thank you.

Note: you don't have to be a villain to play this arc. Heroes can do so just fine. Only reason not to is if you don't want to roleplay this.

Interesting use of AE, using it as an extension for another game.

One of the reasons we are playing (apart from enjoying the game) is to create AE missions for a group of characters who play Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator. We hope the missions can represent away-team or marine-squad missions as interludes for the spaceship story.

This is amazing. Thanks for the idea!

• 4 months later

We finally tried a prototype of this. Selected a tech map as part of a captured allied base, created custom aliens of various types (workers, marines, sergeants, officers, priests) and had them holding the station crew captive while planting scuttling charges. We went in and disarmed the bombs and rescued the crew. Also put in an allied alien who we rescued to come along with us. We didn't get the balance quite right but it was a fun exercise.

Captain Matsiyan, Office of Naval Intelligence, Terran Stellar Navy

Community Base Directory   •  Base Building Guide  •  City of Base Building Discord Add to Bases Guestbook