In-Game Options Not Saving

Calamity Cain

This has been a recurring problem for some time, and used to happen every once in a while. Now, since the last major patch, it happens every time I log in.

Even after saving all my options to file, my in-game settings reset to default every time I log in. Things like mouse inversion, chat logging, audio settings, etc. Only graphics settings seem to be unaffected, strangely enough. Why is this?

Capture.PNG.c01fdfd39a75b23060690e09309c85dc.PNG

• Retired Game Master

Graphics settings (and a few others) are the only ones not tied to a specific characters. If you log into the same character your other settings should not change, as AFAIK they are stored server-side. Can you confirm if this is happening to a single character?

I can't tell right now if this affects all characters, as I hadn't really tweaked my settings to a noticeable degree until settling on the character where I began to notice this issue.

Right now things seem to be stable and I can save and load settings like normal. Yesterday they reset to an inverted mouse, and I simply loaded my settings from file which cleared it up. I will keep an eye on it over the next couple days and log into a few different characters, and keep you posted. Thanks for the response!