Entered Someone Else's Mission

Apparition

I was on my level 34 Dual Pistols/Temporal Manipulation Blaster, running Ward's missions in Night Ward.  I got the mission "Stop the Talons."  I entered the mission...  And I found myself in a cave map.  Someone else's cave map.  It was a completely different mission as well, "Save Suzanne Trent."  I was still level 34, and all of the enemies were level 22 BP.  I joined their team and exemped down to level 21 so they would get XPs.  Once the mission completed, I left, and it kicked me back out to Night Ward.  I still have the "Stop the Talons" mission to complete.

Very strange.  It actually happened to me once back in Issue 5 in the Hollows.  I played a Sonic Attack/Devices Blaster, and entered someone else's mission that was already about half complete.  I thought the issue was resolved as it never happened to me since.

Edited by Apparition

Addendum: I just noticed a new temp power in my power tray... Idol of Lughebu.  From reading its description:

"When you rescued Suzanne Trent, she gave you this idol she found in..." Blah, blah, blah.  So, apparently completing that mission I was randomly dropped into and didn't have gave me a temp power.

• Haha 3