Midnighter unlock glitch - minor but longstanding

RikOz

At the very end of the Midnighter Club storyline, which starts with rescuing Percy Winkley and ends with curing The Lost, there's the final bit where you gain entry to the Midnighter Club.

When you finally enter the club, the yellow pointer is sitting on Mercedes Sheldon, erroneously marking her as the person to talk to. The pointer should be on the Midnighter Representative behind the desk, since he's the person you need to talk to before you can complete the mission. As it is, there's nothing to indicate you should talk to him if you don't already know.

When I've gotten access to the Midnighter Club via the exploration badge in Night Ward, I immediately get a pop-up window with her announcing herself as a new contact, and the 'go here' arrow leads me to her. If I get access by doing Montague Castaneda's arc, when I enter the Midnighter Club, I immediately get the same 'go here' arrow pointing to her. I think acquiring her as a contact is stomping on the directions to the man behind the counter by establishing a new target.

Another potential confusion is the fact that the Midnighter Representative's name and reticle are gray, which is usually indicative of a "decorative" NPC you don't need to interact with.

Edited by RikOz