Slotting +Fury in an Aura seems very useful, Has anyone else tried it?

Rejolt

I put the entire ATO set with +Fury in Lightning Field and my fury consistently stayed in the mid 80s (84.5 to 87.5) while I herded groups of Nemesis on Justin/Beta Server. The numbers danced in the low 70s with a frankenslot of sets that included the Fury of the Gladiator -res proc.

My SS/Elec brute's test build used just Punch and KO Blow from the primary for ST attacks (FS, Rage, Taunt being the other powers, but I may try to get Hand Clap back) with Cross Punch in the middle and CP doesn't  take ATOs.

My options for the sets are Punch, KO Blow and Lightning Field and KO blow is too long on the recharge for best use of +fury or the end/regen proc. Footstomp is getting VR PBAoE x5 plus the force feedback proc.

I guess the question is do I need the 6th ATO bonus (hard to not take it) saving room for the -res proc? Also, has anyone else tried +Fury in an aura?

Edited by Rejolt

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.