Respec advice: Master Brawler, useful pool powers

operacowboy

OPENING NOTE:  I'm not looking for purple set recs (casual players so stick with IOs, my inf can help fund alts as needed)

Planning to respec my toon (lvl 37 now) to drop some powers I don't use and fix a few slotting things.

Going drop Practiced Brawler to get Master Brawler again but not sure how to slot it.  (Had it before and never used it, but didn't realize it made mez protection auto).  

Power Pools:

Will keep Speed for Hasten, and take Flight for travel.  Dropping Sorcery since I don't use any of the other powers I've picked up, so that leaves me a couple of powers slots - maybe TP for recall friend (probably not used a lot but would have been handy in the past).  Any other thoughts?

(Planning Psi Master for Epic Pools, if that matters any.)

If you hardly use it, you could give Master Brawler a Healing enhancement in the default slot and leave it at that. It works well enough like that.

If you want to get more out of it, extra healing and recharge, in that order, are good. Endurance reduction isn't too needed, the end cost is trivial to start with at 5.2.

• Like 1