Bugged Mission, No mission location.

zlhmaui

Good Evening,

Was wondering if this is the best place to look for a help with a bugged mission. I have a mission in PI, that when selected has no location. Most missions say, "title of mission" and under that says the zone it is in. When I select the mission it will not give a way point to the mission.

When I used the TP to mission power I got an error message saying

" You have a mission, but it has an invalid door_id. Make sure that the city zone containing your door is running on a live mapserver!"

I have tried re-logging, power cycling, and the server has even been reset since then. When I select the mission the abandon option is grayed out. I do not want to auto complete the mission as I want to keep the mission to play it. Hoping a GM/Dev can help me out in resetting the mission or something along those lines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

They unloaded some zones to save on memory. The zones should load on demand. But I could see if a waypoint was in them (like I dunno, The Storm Palace) it might give you an error if it's not loaded on the server already. Is there any possibility that mission is taking you to another zone, someplace exotic?

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!