a silly question...^^

DUR

Hi everybody..  little question beast of the day why are there objects that are too big for my already Macif base??? ..I do not understand the interest of making objects so big if I can not put them in my big base.!!!

1 hour ago, DUR said:

Hi everybody..  little question beast of the day why are there objects that are too big for my already Macif base??? ..I do not understand the interest of making objects so big if I can not put them in my big base.!!!

There are a couple of reasons, really.

One, for bases that are still built "inside", but have rooms (or the entire base) set with an open sky ceiling, so extremely large items can extend upwards through the ceiling and still be visible.

Two, for bases that are built using the "outside the interior volume" workaround, and have far more vertical space to work with, and can utilize the huge items to their full extent.

• Thanks 1

Merci pour votre réponse .. comment pouvons-nous choisir ce type de base "hors volume intérieur car j'ai choisi un complexe Macif .. et comme vous avez pu le lire, je ne suis pas anglophone je suis français d'où le problème de après avoir choisi la mauvaise base peut-être .. de toute façon je continuerai quand même mes recherches et je signerai pour pouvoir installer des objets plus grands dans ses bases merci pour votre réponse 

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, ShardWarrior a déclaré:

Quels objets rencontrez-vous des problèmes? De plus, avez-vous appuyé sur F3 pour activer l'écrêtage?

ça y est, je suis pressé F3 pour activer la coupure grâce à vous .. ^^ thank you.

Edited by DUR