Enable incomplete in-development new Travel Powers

Rigged

I do believe that before the shutdown, Paragon Studio was in the process of adding in new travel powers that were a combination of the four mainstays. The only one that was complete, graphically and technically, was Sorcery, which is why the pool is enabled on Homecoming. The remaining pools however, were not enabled because there are some powers that lack graphic data, etc.

Please consider enabling just the travel powers for those pools. Being that the travel power is always among the first pickable, it would not cause particular problems if the travel powers alone were made available in incomplete pools for those of us who want them, and the remaining pool powers can be added when they are completed. The most important of these, I feel, is the Utility Belt power Freerunning, which I believe was meant to be a slottable Ninja Run.

I ask this because it may be a very long time before the Homecoming dev team is able to finish those pools, and in the meantime we will be limited to the few travel powers available at shutdown.

Alternatively, please consider creating new travel power variants that are slottable versions of the existing temporary/prestige travel powers, perhaps in a universal travel power pool.

Edited by Rigged

Everlasting, even though I do not RP, as:

Doctor Hadius, Crab Spider (Main) ~ Aeronwen, Rad/Super Strength/Mu Tanker ~ Mortality Black, Time/Dual Pistols/Soul Defender ~ Vextravaganza, Illusion/Dark/Psi Controller ~ Baneframe, Robots/Time/Mace Mastermind ~ Zippy-Zap, Electric Armor/Dark Melee/Soul Tanker ~ Laser Lily, Beam Rifle/Energy Aura/Leviathan Sentinel ~ Nezumiko, Savage Melee/Bio Armor/Mu Stalker