Day job badges question

Riptidez

100 hours

EDIT:  used to be 21 days...now 1% progress is one hour...

Edited by justicebeliever
  • Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

On 9/1/2019 at 12:40 PM, Riptidez said:

Oh that’s not bad at all!

thank you for the info 😊

100 hours per badge, however I have observed that 100 hours does not seem to fully charge the temp/buff you get from them. That may still need 21 days to fully charge.

Have also noticed this today when parking at the next area, my alignment is vigilante but you can still park redside and fill the progress bar for the six redside only DJs.  When I attempt to enter the Crey building in nerva, it says I cannot enter, yet as vigilante I can enter the building in Port oakes to work the demagogue Dj

8 hours ago, Nericus said:

Have also noticed this today when parking at the next area, my alignment is vigilante but you can still park redside and fill the progress bar for the six redside only DJs.  When I attempt to enter the Crey building in nerva, it says I cannot enter, yet as vigilante I can enter the building in Port oakes to work the demagogue Dj

Note for the Villain Only day jobs, you can earn the time toward the badge as a Vigilante, but you have to go Rogue/Villain to actually be awarded the badge...Spend 100 Hours in the Arachnos Building in Port Oakes as a Vigilante, and the Progress Bar will go all the way to 100...However, until you switch to Rogue/Villain, you won't get an actual Demagogue badge...After you switch to Rogue, the Badge appears, and if you switch back to Hero/Vig, it becomes the Professional Liar Badge...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

6 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

Note for the Villain Only day jobs, you can earn the time toward the badge as a Vigilante, but you have to go Rogue/Villain to actually be awarded the badge...Spend 100 Hours in the Arachnos Building in Port Oakes as a Vigilante, and the Progress Bar will go all the way to 100...However, until you switch to Rogue/Villain, you won't get an actual Demagogue badge...After you switch to Rogue, the Badge appears, and if you switch back to Hero/Vig, it becomes the Professional Liar Badge...

I know, im just saying that as vigilante you cant seem to enter the Crey building in nerva to work that badge, but a vigilante can still enter the building in port oakes to work that badge

25 minutes ago, Nericus said:

I know, im just saying that as vigilante you cant seem to enter the Crey building in nerva to work that badge, but a vigilante can still enter the building in port oakes to work that badge

Haven’t tried for that one yet, and yes it sounds inconsistent...But regardless to get that badge awarded, you will have to go Rogue anyway, just switch over and log off

On 9/4/2019 at 8:57 AM, justicebeliever said:

Haven’t tried for that one yet, and yes it sounds inconsistent...But regardless to get that badge awarded, you will have to go Rogue anyway, just switch over and log off

I know, Im just racking up the badge meters on all of them then make the switch, the badges ding then I switch back

Update: must have been a bug, I had to move my vigilante to the next redside only DJ spot and decided to check the Crey building again, this time it let me in. Go figure.  Then in a few days I go to the final redside only DJ I need, fill that badge bar then visit Nul in pocket d for a quick switch to rogue then back to hero then wrap the final Dayjobs the alt needs..

Note:. Though it now only takes 100 hours to get each one, it seems they still need 21 days to max out the charge time.

Also....I still feel the old hate from the old days for these badges. Never did like these badges at all but at least you can get them a bit faster now

Edited by Nericus