Boss enemy spawning at +3 levels above normal

Panthonca7034

While playing some missions in Praetoria, I notice when I disable XP and set the notoriety to -1 0 player (while playing a troller and mostly soloing), certain bosses (experimental seers) spawn at level 11 instead of spawning at level 9, 10 or 8, therefore making it impossible to complete the missions. I don't know if someone else already reported this, but its making it harder to complete the missions..

This happened to me too, about a week ago. I set myself to +0 and tried soloing the Manticore TF, and my level was capped at 33 while the enemies all spawned as 36s. I chugged through it, and got some pretty good, if dangerous XP out of it. All but one of my attempts to reset the level at +0 failed. (For the record, I didn't know if the AVs always spawned as AVs rather than EBs. I gave up when I spotted the +3 AV. I consider my lesson learned, and gave up the TF. But I did ding 35 during the mission, and the TF still kept me at 33 with +3 enemies even though I was solo and therefore leading the TF.)

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

1 hour ago, Milk Sheik said:

This happened to me too, about a week ago. I set myself to +0 and tried soloing the Manticore TF, and my level was capped at 33 while the enemies all spawned as 36s. I chugged through it, and got some pretty good, if dangerous XP out of it. All but one of my attempts to reset the level at +0 failed. (For the record, I didn't know if the AVs always spawned as AVs rather than EBs. I gave up when I spotted the +3 AV. I consider my lesson learned, and gave up the TF. But I did ding 35 during the mission, and the TF still kept me at 33 with +3 enemies even though I was solo and therefore leading the TF.)

The signature TF's always spawn at the highest level of the Task Force, so no surprise on this...And at +0, outside of a signature TF, you should expect to see mobs at -1 to +1 of your level, conning blue to red, but mostly white and yellow...

Now as to the OP, no clue there because there are no TF in Praetoria AFAIK...What was the mission @Panthonca7034?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

@justicebeliever

It was the final of Dr Steffard's (Cutter Cain) missions (Warden Storyline) where you have to take down the experimental seers and wipe out the database about the research into seers being used as CnC (Command and Control) modules for Ghouls. I had to gain one level and then use hit and run tactics to eventually take all the experimental seers down. But nonetheless, the seers should NOT have spawned at level 11, they should have spawned at level 8 or 9...

Edited by Panthonca7034
Spelling out acronym