Can't get on the tram in Atlas. Exselsior Server.

shafti76

When I try to use the Tram in Atlas the tram shows being there with the doors open, but I don't get the Blue hand to select it. I can hear the doors open and close and it pull away, but it doesn't move on my screen. People come and go, so I know it's working for others. I tried logging all the way off and closing the game and restarting, but it doesn't work.

Just to be safe did you enter the tram from the middle doors or did you use the "side door"?  There's a side door on trams that leads to a different car and you can't enter it (get the blue hand) you have to use the middle or center doorway.

The "side door" is an exit terminal. You end up there when you arrive at the station via tram from another location (or another instance of the same location)

Just to be safe did you enter the tram from the middle doors or did you use the "side door"?  There's a side door on trams that leads to a different car and you can't enter it (get the blue hand) you have to use the middle or center doorway.

The "side door" is an exit terminal. You end up there when you arrive at the station via tram from another location (or another instance of the same location)

Aye but when running real fast sometimes you can accidentally zip right to the exit door instead of the departure and then your like oh hmm this isn't working... lol