Hybrid not shutting down when zoning

Yoru-hime

I'm not sure whether this might be a known issue or not, but I've noticed that Hybrid doesn't seem to always shut down the way that it should. This was with the T1 Assault Hybrid.

I've noticed this when I leave a mission with Hybrid active. It's not only still running when I get outside, but it keeps running long past the normal duration. I timed a solid 4 minutes standing outside after a mission with Hybrid still going before I manually turned it off. I beat up a few grays to verify that the stacks of damage buff were still being applied even at the end of that duration.

Mid-mission, Hybrid works the way I expect, but if I hit it right before that last group, it seems likely to glitch and get stuck on. Perhaps the shutoff command is disappearing into the ether as the character transitions between zones.

Hybrid toggles (among a couple of other power toggles IIRC), refreshes when zoning.  So, if you have it up one minute, then zone, you get another two minutes.  Zone again another minute, you have another two minutes, etc.  I've had it up for over five minutes on several occasions.

Not sure if it's a bug per se, but that's the way it's always worked.

Just now, Apparition said:

Hybrid toggles (among a couple of other power toggles IIRC), refreshes when zoning.  So, if you have it up one minute, then zone, you get another two minutes.  Zone again another minute, you have another two minutes, etc.  I've had it up for over five minutes on several occasions.

Not sure if it's a bug per se, but that's the way it's always worked.

That's what I thought might have been happening at first, but I stood outside a mission to test it and it went over 4 minutes in the same zone without shutting down on me.