Bio v Wpr v Radiation

Chalkarts

I'm considering reconstructing my tanker(Currently Wpr/SS),

When I built him in OG CoH, Bio and Rad weren't powers yet.

Of these three armor powers,

Bio,

Willpower,

Radiation,

Which one can achieve the highest passive regeneration before enhancements?

I notice that all three have a passive regen boost power, but i'm not sure which of the three is best or if they're all equal.

Could anyone offer advice please?

Willpower has the highest passive regeneration, it's all toggles and passives so set and forget.

Bio has the highest potential regeneration, if the T9 click hits enough enemies. It has great regeneration with just one enemy + Ablative Carapace.

Radiation has decent regen with its click, and gets some extra regen when your HP goes down; but it's not realy in the same league as the other two for the sole purpose of regeneration.

I'm going to be slotting sets to increase the passive regen as much as possible, just needed to know which power set to start with.

My original Wpr/SS build sucked at DPS and hate retention.

Since his enhancement will be hyper focused on regen as opposed to taunts and damage would Bio be better at general hate retention?

I want to have the awesome regen I did in OGCoH, but I acknowledge the flaws of my prototype and want to make him the perfect tanker this time around, so I gotta pull hate better.

After examining the power sets, and available set modifications, and considering my need to keep hate, I'm looking at Bio/Electric for the final immortal build.

He'll be the most obnoxious thing I can put into the Arena.