What to build and slot for with Bio armor?

Khenal

Pretty much the title.  I know s/l resist and potentially defense, too, are great things to aim for, but does Bio armor need it?  From poking around in mids, it looks like I'll probably accidentally get enough s/l resist to hit the cap without even trying, but it also seems like there's not a lot of options for s/l defense that aren't going to break the bank.  Should I look at elemental defenses?  Hp/regen?  Psi protection?  I have no idea what the potential holes are in bio armor, so I don't know what to try to slot for.

Hi, Your S/L resist with Bio armor + Tough is going to be fairly high though your S/L defense will not be that great.
Conversely your other resist will be really low but your defense numbers will be close to the soft cap when Weave is added.

If you can get the two resist bonus IOs and 2 Defense bonus IOs you should be really close to or at S/L resist cap and soft capped for Energy and elemental defenses. Psi is somewhere in the middle. You may wish to aim for S/L defense first.

I would next slot for global recharge given how much of Bio's survivability comes from click powers. I would also slot for healing / absorb followed by regen.

Job one is to get as much recharge as possible into Ablative Carapace, DNA Siphon, and Parasitic Aura.  Hasten is a definite yes for you, and Spiritual alpha is also a good idea.  Take something that adds a little defense, like Combat Jumping, to mule a Luck of the Gambler recharge IO. 

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291