No Notice of the Well earned after a WSF

The Key

I did'nt earn a Notice of the Well as reward of a Lady Grey TF (WST) I  achieved last week. Same thing for my teamates (Nyctus, Durin Dana, etc.). Server : Reunion.

The only thing "uncommon" that happened during the TF is the giving up of one player. We were 8 at the beginning, 7 at the end.

I submitted a ticket as well after getting the Back Up badge, further showing I didn’t get my Notice.

I got a lovely and polite response stating that they are not awarding missing merits or rewards. It also stated that if I felt this was a bug to post here. 

As such, I agree that not providing the rewards from a weekly target is a bug. The rewards are the primary reason most people do the weekly, so if this bug can be addressed, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. 

Wait, we are supposed to be getting this as a reward target for weekly strike targets..? As far as I recall I have never gotten this reward. Did not even know this was a thing until I saw this bug report. Definitely bugged if we are supposed to be getting this.

You can friend add me at the global handle Sweet Torment

I created Indomitable's Community Teleport Hub usage: /macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

All 50+3 unless otherwise specified:

Indomitable: Sweet Torment, Firesoul, Rikti Relocators Inc

Excelsior: Silent as a Lamb, Spinner of Lives, Project ReNew, Mire Monstrosity, Mad Madam Maud (48), Tiki Tour Guide (50+0)

1 hour ago, GM Sijin said:

You should get them if you have at least your alpha slot unlocked, I believe.

"Should" being optimum word there. It has never happened for me and I have done strike targets every week for ages even on alts that are already +3 shifted including just last night on one of my alts. I can confirm that it is definitely bugged then.

You can friend add me at the global handle Sweet Torment

I created Indomitable's Community Teleport Hub usage: /macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

All 50+3 unless otherwise specified:

Indomitable: Sweet Torment, Firesoul, Rikti Relocators Inc

Excelsior: Silent as a Lamb, Spinner of Lives, Project ReNew, Mire Monstrosity, Mad Madam Maud (48), Tiki Tour Guide (50+0)