Crashing on attempted level up

dizbuster

For some reason whenever I try to level up at a trainer, regardless of which trainer or what level, the game crashes to desktop without any errors. It's happened on both Indomitable and Excelsior to two different characters. It happens once I click on the confirmation prompt to open up the level up process.

When I go to login next it says that I'm still logged in, but trying again lets me in like nothing happened.

Did some testing

Level 7 to level 8 hero (corruptor) training with Blue Steel : Crash

Level 1 to level 2 hero (brute) training after tutorial: Crash

Level 1 to level 2 villain (corruptor) training after tutorial: Crash

Level 1 to level 2 praetorian (brute) training after first mission: Success

Level 1 to level 2 praetorian (corruptor) training after first mission: Crash

I guess I'm playing the praetorian section?

I have no idea what could be causing this, so I will bump your thread in hopes someone in the know will see it.  I guess you were successful at least some or you wouldn't have been able to to get to level 8.  That's so weird. o.O

I have no idea what could be causing this, so I will bump your thread in hopes someone in the know will see it.  I guess you were successful at least some or you wouldn't have been able to to get to level 8.  That's so weird. o.O

Yeah it only started happening after the first day I was playing.

What's weird though is that even in the praetorian sections, if I level up with a corruptor it crashes. But if I level up with a brute it works?

I had problems with all dialogue boxes crashing my game: trainers, contacts, etc.,.  But oddly, not the merit venders.

Turned out to be a simple fix of putting the score executable on the list for my graphic chip.  Had to go to the NVidia graphics control panel and add the executable, double checking the file path while we were at it.  We did that by a simple browse and click.  Also made sure to select the NVida processor (not the Intel processor).  Checked all settings carefully. Everything worked smoothly after that.

I had problems with all dialogue boxes crashing my game: trainers, contacts, etc.,.  But oddly, not the merit venders.

Turned out to be a simple fix of putting the score executable on the list for my graphic chip.  Had to go to the NVidia graphics control panel and add the executable, double checking the file path while we were at it.  We did that by a simple browse and click.  Also made sure to select the NVida processor (not the Intel processor).  Checked all settings carefully. Everything worked smoothly after that.

Under what settings? Looking at the control panel and it's not super obvious