Enhancement Max'r salvage.

Razor Cure

We already have enhancement 'enhancing' salvage (for lack of a better word), namely Catalysts to attune and Boosters to improve. I was just thinking of salvage to MaxOut an enhancement, as in teh following example..

You get a Decimation recipe drop, lvl30. Sure, you can convert it into teh BU proc (eventually, took me ages to do this!) or you could sell it, meaning whoever buys said recipes gets it at teh level THEY want, just cause the market says so. I am not saying that is a bad way to do things but it seems a bit unfair the recipe will become max, just because it magically went through the selling process.

Got sidetracked. SO you either sell it, convert it to a wanted proc (not all sets HAVE wanted procs) or..you use it, at a lower level and dont get the max stats. Of course you can then Boost it..meaning it still isnt max'd, compared to a lvl 40 recipe that gets boosted.

This can occur with a heap of other sets like LotGs (though they have a great proc) etc, even stuff like lvl 41-49 Thunderstrikes, a set with zero procs, and not many desirable conversion options (mostly).

So a bit of salvage that lets you craft a recipe, slap on teh salvage, and it becomes Max level for that IO set.

I think it would be nice.