Any Jello Shooters Out There?

_NOPE_

I'm talking about KJSR.NET, anyone from back in the day remember this radio station?

I was a DJ there twice, once as DJ PK ("Everything Else with DJ PK") and as DJ West ("The Ministry of Music").

It was good times, I got a lot of people exposed to a lot of "strange" music. I saw myself as the Dr. Demento of the station, just pulling all kinds of interesting stuff out. Anyone know whatever happened to Charlie and the gang after the game shut down?

I still got my official DJ sticker on my headphones even:

TvbgRo1.png

I'm out.

There's actually a Jello Shooters channel and Supergroup in-game. I was friends on FB with Charlie and Kyo at some point, but sometime in the last 7 years they must've done some cleaning out of their friends lists.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

There's actually a Jello Shooters channel and Supergroup in-game. I was friends on FB with Charlie and Kyo at some point, but sometime in the last 7 years they must've done some cleaning out of their friends lists.

There's a Jello Shooters Supergroup???  I know about the Global Channel and have joined that and already made my share of inappropriate comments.

I do remember KJSR though mostly only listened to Rastafari Man's show "The Smoking Lounge" on Saturdays.

Not sure if Kyo is still on FB, as that was the only social media connection I had with her.

• 1 month later

Hey PK, I remember you!

I was a DJ for KJSR for a little while myself. I was DJ Zim, with DJ Zim's Invasion Hour. I believe I was active for a few months there in 2010, though I did not find my name in the archive.

I remember having SO much fun. It was an amazing way to be apart of the community, especially with the in game events being announced over the radio and watching all the listeners rush off to the area.

Nice to see there are other people who remember the fun times we had!