Plant-Based Damage Skills/Water-Based Support Skills

Hello!  I have a couple of Suggestions I'd like to make, and put them out, and into one sitting, rather than making two different threads.  My first Suggestion, is to make a Plant-based Damage-dealing power pool skill set, similar to Plant Control, in which only Dominators and Controllers have, and make a variation of it, for Defenders and Corrupters.  I would also like to point out, since Corrupters and Defenders have a Water-based, Damage-dealing power pool skillset, that they could utilize a Water-based Support-based power pool skillset.  Any questions about these Suggestions I have made?

plant blast could easily be cobbled together using the four ranged thorn attacks, the t1 plant debuff changed to a damage attack, and the remaining powers cobbled from nature affinity and plant control. spore burst as a toxic AoE, a nature affinity plant hold single target dmg attack. etc. 🙂

so far though, no word on if new cobbled powersets will ever happen on  homecoming.

10 hours ago, UltimateVillain said:

How about Water-based Support powersets, to compliment the Water-based damage skills, which Corrupters and Defenders both share with each other?

if some of the animations from the hydra DFB sewers trial boss's attacks, were ported to several of Poison's attacks with lackluster animations as alternate animations, then poisons would be the perfect aqueous support set. way easier than building an entire set, and would invigorate a great but visually underwhelming powerset.