RESOLVED Soul Transfer from Dark Mastery says it accepts Healing sets, but it doesn't

Demon Shell

I bought a Panacea IO to slot in Soul Transfer from Soul Mastery on my Corruptor, but I can't slot it. Hovering over the description says that Healing is an allowed Set category, but it can't be placed in the open space.

I don't know if it's supposed to allow Healing set pieces or not, but the description says it should. One of those needs to be changed.

Resolved.

Edited by Demon Shell
Resolved

1 hour ago, Demon Shell said:

I bought a Panacea IO to slot in Soul Transfer from Soul Mastery on my Corruptor, but I can't slot it. Hovering over the description says that Healing is an allowed Set category, but it can't be placed in the open space.

I don't know if it's supposed to allow Healing set pieces or not, but the description says it should. One of those needs to be changed.

Dumb question - is the Panacea IO in question the +Hp/+End Proc, and do you already have a similar proc slotted elsewhere?

• Thanks 1

Well. I suppose if I stopped to think about it I would have realized the mistake.

It was a Panacea unique conflict, entirely my fault, caused because I didn't even mean to slot Panacea there. I meant to get Preventive Medicine.

So entirely my fault. Soul Transfer does accept healing sets. My bad.

Appreciate the help.

Edited by Demon Shell
Clarificaiton