demonslayer

theSaint

Did the whole Angus McQueen arc to find no Baphomet at the end of the arc!  I'm fuming! how do you get this badge?   I'm lvl50 so I can't get the contact 'live'!

Waste of an hour, hate the way they've pissed about with so many badges

Edited by theSaint
incorrect

Baphomet does not appear in Angus McQueen's arc, Division: Line. He shows up in a stand-alone mission not related to any story arc, so it will not show up in Ouroboros. This is the same as it was on live, and was not changed for the Homecoming servers.

Per Paragon Wiki, there are four places he can usually be found, two blueside and two redside. If you're level 50, your bets are either the Faathim the Kind TF, or the Code Merlin story arc from Tavish Bell (villain arc).

Thanks, I was following this, according to that link then, it's inaccurate.  I should probably stay clear of the wiki then as it's full of crap.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Demon_Slayer_Badge

according to that link then, it's inaccurate

you gave 1 blue side/1 red side, what are the others please?

Edited by theSaint
data missing

It's accurate. the "Stop the Rikti transdimensional expedition before the alternate Circle discovers our Earth" mission from Angus McQueen is one of his random missions, and not part of a story arc (as seen on his contact page here https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Angus_McQueen).

Individual mission from contacts aren't listed in Ouroboros, unless they grant a badge upon completion of the mission. This one doesn't count for that because the badge is granted by defeating an AV in the mission, not from the mission itself, and it's also not the only place you can find that AV.