Crashing to desktop every 15-30 minutes in leagues

Zylli

I have tried joining a league for the Trick-or-Treat event, but I seem to be crashing to desktop every 15-30 minutes.  Bigger league sizes seem to make me crash more often.  I have tried changing settings and turning down the max particle count but I'm not sure any of it is having an impact on the frequency of my crashes.

My PC specs are:
i5-8600k

1070 Ti

16 GB ram

Win 10

nothing is overclocked

• 2 weeks later

I have had a similar experience but I assume it is nothing more than the massive amount of power effects and various other graphic fun going on overloading my system and conking me out.  If you're in the kind of leagues for TOT that I have been, it's near Rikti Mothership raid levels of participation, but with many more diverse effects going on from the multitude of different mobs spawning and all the Halloween costume elements, not to mention zone ambience and possibly events running. 

Your first step should be to lower your graphic settings to a performance level or even outright low during setting TOT Raids and see if it changes things. If it cuts down on your crashes, you know the root cause.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!