Bring Corruptor Force Field in line with Mastermind

2 hours ago, Thecyberchill said:

I'm not sure why corruptors are forced to take personal force field as thier first power instead of say force bolt, or deflection field, Why do corruptors get the buff so early on?

Masterminds *don't* get PFF because it would be too advantagious for them, (or so it was though), for them to be able to basically have capped defense while still being able to deal damage, a la their pets.

On mids it says masterminds can select personal force field at level 16? Not sure why mastermind power order was altered. Corruptors right now have the same progression of defenders, except defenders can pick between their T1 and T2 because force fields is their primary. But in general for secondaries it has always been that way, you get the first power of your secondary whether you like it or not.

1 hour ago, Itikar said:

On mids it says masterminds can select personal force field at level 16? Not sure why mastermind power order was altered. Corruptors right now have the same progression of defenders, except defenders can pick between their T1 and T2 because force fields is their primary. But in general for secondaries it has always been that way, you get the first power of your secondary whether you like it or not.

This is what I was refering to, the mastermind's ordering feels like personal force field can be optional, I'm not sure why, or when the change was made, I'm just unfamiliar with PFF

It's a very handy emergency button, or an alternative to stealth, in some way. I found it a little hard to get used to it on my force fielder, but in general it's an insurance against xp debt, or being downed. When my health drops too much I press that and flee away in relative safety, then come back for revenge. :P

I would definitely advise taking it, even if you are not wrong, it's essentially optional. But it can be quite useful.