Logitech G502 Help

Save-vs-DM

I have a Logitech G502 mouse, but for some reason CoH and my software aren’t getting along. I can use Button4 and Button5 via normal keybinding, but it doesn’t recognize the other buttons. I also tried just assigning my extra buttons via the mouse software, but that doesn’t seem to work either. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

I know for the software I have to select the file that’s running. I assume it’s the cityofheroes.exe in the 64-bit folder, but is that wrong?

And while I’m here, I can’t seem to get combined button keybinds to work with my mouse, either.

For buttons that the game supports (somewhat) look here: http://www.shenanigunner.com/CoH-CoV-Technical-Guide-v276.pdf Appendix C. Note not tried these in HC but I never had a huge amount of success binding anything beyond button 5 in game.

I'm using the G502 Proteus Spectrum and using the 9.02.65 version of the software. I have the mouse set to use the on-board profiles (I don't use auto-detection as I only play a few different games and I pretty much use the same keys/buttons in all). I use /bind <key> ctrl+lbutton "<commands>" quite a bit. Mostly for Teleport type powers.

Any hints on getting a Scimitar Pro RGB working with COH or anything else? Specifically buttons 10-11-12 7-8-9 would be nice too.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

15 hours ago, Zep said:

Any hints on getting a Scimitar Pro RGB working with COH or anything else? Specifically buttons 10-11-12 7-8-9 would be nice too.

Well I think the game only supports up to "BUTTON8", so you won't be able to map directly to anything above anyway. Best I can recommend is to assign those buttons to keys and map those keys instead. I don't have a mouse that complicated (or using whatever software Corsair use) to test with though so it'll be a little bit of trial and error on your part.