Marauder/Lambda

Burnt Toast

So... on LIVE I had an Earth/Kin Controller that people loved me to bring to Lambda trials.. Why?? Because ... Quicksand which completely floored Marauder's ability to jump. So imagine my surprise today when I go to do a Lambda with my Earth/Dark Controller - who not only has Quicksand which does -5000% jump BUT also has Tar Patch which does -5000% jump... and ... Marauder STILL jumped every time. Is this an intentional change from LIVE.. if so why? Or is this a bug? 

Edited by Burnt Toast

• Developer

The Praetorian AV class (Marauder's internal class) has a minimum jump height value of 8. As far back as I can see, this change has been so since before shutdown.

I cant tell if this was a change that was only on the beta server, but it's not an accidental one. The live devs seemingly, at some point, decided he [nor any other praetorian AV] were not meant to be grounded, ever.

image.thumb.png.07fe64b26308cd3c157b58cc695449de.png

Ummm . . . maybe that was my fault.  When BAF was first on the test server, I was one of a few dozen folks invited to test it.  This was before anyone had any I-powers, other than perhaps a low tier alpha.  My first strategy was to fight the spawns on the roof of the small building in front of the tennis courts.  The AVs could barely make it up but all their other robot friends could not.  Next patch everyone got a boost to their jump!