Save Syfotine Industries

Zephyr Star

I started the Warrant storyline through Ouroboros and the mission 'Save Syfotine Industries' seems to be bugged. It won't complete though I have gone through it carefully and tried to log out to reset the mission.

Since it's through Ouroboros, there doesn't seem to be a way to abandon or use the complete mission feature as it's considered a task force. I can't get a hold of any other contacts due to this and my character is essentially stuck.

Any tips?

In this mission, there's one layout in which the Resistance boss simply cannot spawn, and the mission will never complete. If you get that layout, your only options are to autocomplete if you can, or to reset the entire arc if using Ouro. Logging out to reset the mission seems to always just give you the same map layout.

• 3 years later
  • 2 months later
On 1/7/2023 at 11:48 PM, Gauvain said:

It still seems to be bugged. I took out Claudia, but the mission won't complete. 

Apologies for the necro, but this still seems to be an issue. I have scoured every inch of the map, destroyed every box and mob, but the mission won't complete. And I am not running this via Ouro, but as an actual Praetorian leveling through Goldside and got the mission from Warrant.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster