Beast Mastery pet commands

JCMcBoo

I have looked but have not found any information on pet commands specific to Beast Mastery. My goal is to order my pets to sit or lay down and stay in that pose until I move or tell them to move. I have tried a few thins, (sit, lay, lay down, down. etc) but none appear to work. Do such commands exist?

"As Nintova suggests, you can treat a tanker like a melee controller."

- Heraclea

There are not. 

the command is petsay <em emote> but it only works specifically with emote commands. The laying down animation you see is an idle animation, like your character has idle animations when you leave it alone for a while. You can't make any pets play their idle animations on command any more than your character, emotes are specific animations and they're all designed to work with a human skeleton. Some emotes vary a little on this, like I can get my demons to do some emotes but not others, haven't really tested it out to see what all they can and can't do but some stuff works and others don't. My bots and thugs mms can do close to any emote the master can do. But for beast, you're truly SOL, because there are zero emotes that I know of designed to work with the animal skeletons of beast mastery pets. I'd be happy to be corrected but that's the consensus everywhere I've asked. I have yet to make a BM Mastermind myself. I have issues with the mostly melee nature of it lol. 

Edited by TheSpiritFox