Powers and when to click them?

Sergio

Several questions in one here:-

1a - I got myself a Judgement and it's the dogs wing-wangs, but I thought hey what if I got a Hybrid Assault Radial and used them both together. Potentially 2 big hits in one go. But it dont seem to work if I click Judgement then Hybrid, or if I click Hybrid then Judgement. Will they simply not work together ?

1b - Even if they dont work together, I can still use the Hybrid with my other "normal" powers but which way round does it go. Hybrid then power or power then Hybrid.

2 - my laptop is brand new but i reckon the components were made in the 80's, it's s-o s-l-o-w. A lot of the time after i click a power, i get a blue ring going around it. Now I know that my Armor has these rings so it means they are constantly working but my powers should be hit, wait however many  seconds, hit, wait however many seconds, etc. Why the rings?

18 hours ago, Sergio said:

1a - I got myself a Judgement and it's the dogs wing-wangs, but I thought hey what if I got a Hybrid Assault Radial and used them both together. Potentially 2 big hits in one go. But it dont seem to work if I click Judgement then Hybrid, or if I click Hybrid then Judgement. Will they simply not work together ?

Hybrid gives you a 2-minute buff, not an attack. Assault raises the amount of damage you do, so I would put it on then fire off your judgment to get the bonus from it.

1b - Even if they dont work together, I can still use the Hybrid with my other "normal" powers but which way round does it go. Hybrid then power or power then Hybrid.

I just fire mine off pretty much whenever it comes up, to be honest. All hybrid powers are basically buffs - switch it on, then go into combat.

2 - my laptop is brand new but i reckon the components were made in the 80's, it's s-o s-l-o-w. A lot of the time after i click a power, i get a blue ring going around it. Now I know that my Armor has these rings so it means they are constantly working but my powers should be hit, wait however many  seconds, hit, wait however many seconds, etc. Why the rings?

A blue solid ring or a blue swirly thing? It slightly depends on what archetype you are. Sentinels and stalkers use rings to show that some powers will have an additional effect.

If you control-click, it sets it to set that power off automatically as soon as it recharges and it has an opportunity to. A ring can also show that a power is queued up to be used next.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas