Rapid Isolator Badge and Taxi Services Available on Everlasting

MetaVileTerror

So, I've got a couple of characters on Everlasting who are here to provide services to those in need.

On my @GraspingVileTerror account, I have Grim Isolator, a Level 10 Titan Weapon/Fiery Aura Brute parked in Outbreak.  Yup.  Level 10, in the Blueside Outbreak Tutorial Zone.  And Grim Isolator is here to help you earn your Isolator Badge lickity-split!  All them AoEs work wonders, especially against enemies con'ing 9 levels lower.

On my @TemporalVileTerror account, I have Temporal Taxi, an Illusion Control/Time Manipulation Controller who has Recall Friend and Grant Invisibility.  Do you have any Exploration Badges you want for a lowbie, or maybe a lazy high level character?  Need to get to that damnable Mother of Mercy Hospital in First Ward for your Psychology education?  Temporal Taxi is here to help!

In either case, it's better to reach out to me on my main account:  @VileTerror

We can schedule a time and hopefully get you what you need with minimal wait time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later

Through the power and magic of kind, thoughtful Devs who actually probably didn't even realize the potentially unintended benefit to a bit of a coding loophole that exists in regard to Bases being instanced zones.

I used the base entry slash command.  Hosted a DFB from there (everyone has to be in the same base to launch).  When the DFB ends, you get deposited back to whatever public zone you were last in.  All Tutorial Zones are actually public zones.

SO!  When should I put you down for a lickity-split Isolator?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1