Strike Force for villain/redside teamplay question...

Caide

Is it possible to solo strike forces and have the content completed? I say this because on redside for villains on pretty much every server theres never anyone in chat asking to do them I only see "TF (Task Force) teams LFG", seems like such a waste because like people have said before and I find it true that the villain side stories and content are way better imo, the only thing the villain side seems to suck at is team based things, heck even finding a DFB for redside seems difficult.

Is there any way for me to enjoy redside team based content? Or at the very least solo it?

Yes, you can solo SFs, or run them in smaller teams - I duoed a Tarikoss with a friend on Sunday just for fun.

And there are (a few) redside teams; the easiest way to get one is to start it yourself, and don't wait for it to fill up to 8 before moving on - give them a last call if it's for a SF, though, sometimes people are swapping characters or hitting up Null to switch sides and need a little time. The higher population makes it a lot easier to get started for TFs, though.