Addition Incarnate Powers

candles flame

Hi,

I have been thinking on the incarnate powers and the mission powers still to be used.  Taking in mind how they are currently used and what the 4 unused ones could be.  I have dropped this little bit into the mix to see if anything sticks.  The four unused Incarnate powers are Genesis, Mind, Vitae, Omega.  Here is my thoughts.

Genesis: What if this was a shapeshift power like the one PB & WS use.  A form gets more powers as you unlock the trees.

Mind: What if this was a global team proc. Different than Destiny as it should be a toggle with effects like Leadership tree (but stronger and end heavy)

Vitae: What if this power allowed you to choose a new class and be able to change between them like you change your build.  Like one  a blaster and another like a Brute and so on.

Omega = This is a final finishing form.  It should be the ultimate sacrifice, you give up your life to unleash a titan to fight in your sted.  Something like the beast below that eats an EB clean or do 75% unresistiable damage to an AV or 25% Unresistiable Damage to a GM.  One shot then Character dies and gets a 3 minute cool down before it can rez.  The options would be the different one shot titians for the transformation.

Just thinking.  What do you think?  Comments on how this could work with the Incarnate trees would be great. 

While we don't know a lot about the unreleased slots, we do know a bit about the Genesis slot. There are even some of the powers that can be viewed ingame... though of course since they weren't even to the beta testing phase yet nothing was set in stone. The power was supposed to be something you could use to power up one of your other Incarnate powers. For example you could boost your Lore power so you summon more pets, or more powerful pets. That sort of stuff.

Searching online gave me this description:

"The initial four Genesis trees are Data, Verdict, Fate, and Socket. Powers in the Data tree will improve Lore powers. Powers in the Verdict tree will improve Judgement powers. Powers in the Fate tree will improve Destiny powers. Powers in the Socket tree will improve Interface powers."