Not Awarded Credit for IO Crafting

Dacy

• Community Rep

I had credit for 5 out of 9 Heal IOs for levels 15-20, and decided I'd craft the other four and get that taken care of. Well, I crafted the four (in my base), 2 of each level, and none of them were credited to me. The progress bar did not change at all, and of course the badge was not awarded. Anyone else having any difficulty with getting credit for crafting? I'm hesitant to spend the resources to do any more crafting, because it might be for nothing.

-Dacy

Did you log out and back in again? It's possible that you did get credit, but it just didn't display.

It's also possible that, for some reason, being in your base caused the issue. I usually do my crafting in the university, so that I can /ah for missing ingredients, and I always get credit as expected.

• Community Rep

Okay, weird: I logged back in today, and now have credit for TWO of the four recipes I crafted yesterday. Way to make the bug easy to figure, huh?

Yes, unfortunately, there are bugs associated with bases. Sad, because I love bases...and I love the convenience, but it's not very convenient if  it doesn't work as expected, is it?

I'm going to craft both in and out of the base and see what happens.

-Dacy

• Community Rep

Okay! Created two different type recipes in Uni, got immediate credit for both (not heals, needed some salvage that the market didn't want to sell me at the price point I was willing to offer). So, went into base and got salvage, made ONE heal recipe, got instant badge. The bar had said I needed two more. Made another, different recipe in the base, got credit for one. Sigh. Who knows...another ineffable bug. Maybe like the disappearing salvage bug, it's random.

-Dacy

The Mender Badge requires 4 level 15, 4 level 20, and one more of either level. You said you had 5/9, and crafted 2 of each, and ended up with credit for two.

Here's my guess: You already had 5 credits for one level, so when you crafted more of that level, you got no credit, and the other two gave you your first two credits for the other level. And then, some sort of lag caused the credit to not show up right away.

The crafting badges are a right pain in the butt if you don't do them all in one sitting, because there's no way to tell what level(s) of enhancements you have crafted so far, just that you've created some.